Suniva OPT 270 Watt Mono Solar Panel
$314.21 (You save $96.19)
Calculated at checkout
Under a Pallet Available.
Bulk Discounts for Suniva OPT 270 Watt Mono Solar Panel
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Suniva OPT 270 - 270 Watt Mono Solar Panel
Pallet Quantity (22 Solar Panels)
The Optimus® modules consist of Suniva’s latest technology: ARTisun® Select. These superior monocrystalline cells are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. using our proprietary low-cost processing techniques. Engineered with our pioneering ion implantation technology, high power-density Optimus modules provide excellent value, performance and reliability.Engineering Excellence
• Built exclusively with Suniva’s highest-efficiency ARTisun Select cells, providing one of the highest power outputs per square meter at an affordable manufacturing cost
• Suniva’s state-of-the art manufacturing facility features the most advanced equipment and technology
• Suniva is a U.S. –based company spun out from the Georgia Tech University Center of Excellence in Photovoltaics (one of only two such research centers in the U.S.)Features
• Contains the latest ARTisun Select cell technology - over 19%
• Positive only tolerance ensures predictable output
• Marine grade aluminum frame with hard anodized coating
• Industry leading linear warranty (10 year warranty on workmanship and materials; 25 year linear performance warranty delivering 80% power at STC)
• Buy America compliant upon request
• Qualifies for U.S. EXIM financing
• System and design services availableQuality & Reliability
Suniva Optimus modules are manufactured and warranted to our specifications assuring consistent high performance and quality worldwide.
• Rigorous quality management
• Performance longevity with advanced polymer backsheet
• Produced in an ISO 9001: 2008 certified facility
• Passed the most stringent salt spray test (Severity 6) based on IEC 61701
• Passed enhanced stress tests1 based on IEC 61215 conducted at Fraunhofer ISE²
• Certified PID free
• Ask about our validated PAN filesElectrical Data
The electrical data apply to standard test conditions (STC): Irradiance of 1000 W/m2 with AM 1.5 spectra at 25°C.Dimensions and Weight
Suniva® reserves the right to change the data at any time.
Suniva, a U.S. manufacturer of high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon solar cells and modules, announces its next generation ARTisun™ Select series solar cells, achieving conversion efficiencies of more than 19 percent, a record for screen-printed cells in full-scale production. Suniva attains these efficiencies using a uniform single-sided emitter along with other proprietary innovations on the front side of the cell. Suniva is the first company to successfully leverage ion implantation as an enabling technology in the mass production of solar cells. Suniva's unique intellectual property and proprietary processing capabilities, combined with several years of collaborative research and development on ion implantation technology, enables the company to bring ARTisun Select to the market and into full production as the first of its kind using this unique manufacturing technology.
Industry leading linear warranty (10 year warranty on workmanship and materials; 25 year linear performance warranty delivering 80% power at STC)
Solar Panel Packaging and Shipping
No less than two solar panels will be sold or shipped. All solar panels are wrapped or bundled in at least 2 panels to prevent breakage during shipment.
Solar Panel Shipping Prices
Solar Panels Should Be Shipped with the following protections:
Please inspect your panels or solar products upon delivery to ensure no shipping damages are present. If products are damaged please take photographic evidence of any shipping damages.
Foaming to protect the top of the solar panels
Corrugated paper to protect the side of the solar panels
Plastic corners to protect the edges of your solar panels
Additional corrugated padding to double protect all sides from fork lift damages.
Wood pad to cover the top and warning to not stack.