1000 Watt Solar Energy Kit
The 1000 Watt Solar Panel Kit - Grid Tie (Four 250Watt monocrystalline solar panels) is ideal for residential application which Solar Systems USA has developed are perfect for residential or commercial rooftop applications. These Kits can greatly help reduce your electricity bill and allow you to be eligible for federal, state, and local utility rebates. Included in this kit are 4 x 250W Mono Solar Panels, Enphase Microinverters, Enphase Trunk Cables, and Branch Terminator.Product Detail
- Eligible for federal, state and local utility rebate and incentive programs.
- Enphase interconnect trunk cables and branch terminator included.
- Solar Inverters: Four Enphase Micro inverters (Model M215) make this kit expandable.
- Solar Panels: Four 250Watt monocrystalline solar panels ideal for residential application. Solar Panel is supplied with MC4 connectors.
- Solar panel and Enphase inverter manuals are included.
(No Racking Included) Call for quote with racking.Technical Specifications
||Monocrystalline 156x156 (6 inches)|
|No. of Cells||60 (6x10)|
|Dimensions||1650x990x40 mm (65.0x39.0x1.57 inches)|
|Weight||19.0 kgs (42 lbs)|
|Front Glass||3.2 mm (0.13 inches) tempered glass|
|Frame||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Junction Box||IP67 rated|
|Output Cables||4.0 mm² (0.006 inches²), 1200mm (39.4 inches)|
|Fire Rating||Class C|
|UL listed||UL 1703|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||31.64V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||7.90A|
|Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc)||37.78V|
|Short- Circuit Current (Isc)||8.35A|
|Operating Module Temperature||-40°C to + 90°C|
|Maximum System Voltage||600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|