Magnum 1000W, 12VDC, 50A PFC Pure Sinewave Battery Inverter
$959.20 (You save $239.80)
Calculated at checkout
Call For Availability
Magnum MMS Series MMS1012
The MMS Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MMS Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for mobile use.
Attractive styling: The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
Testing for specifications at 25° C
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Magnum Energy, Inc., warrants this MMS Series Inverter/Charger to be free from defects in material and workmanship that result in product failure during normal usage, according to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty for the product extends for 24 months beginning from the product’s original date of purchase.
2. The limited warranty extends to the original purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser.
3. During the limited warranty period, Magnum Energy will repair or replace (with factory new or remanufactured replacement items) at Magnum Energy’s option any defective parts, or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended use – if such repair or replacement is needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. The limited warranty does not cover defects in appearance (cosmetic or decorative), or any structural or non-operative parts. Magnum Energy’s limit of liability under the limited warranty shall be the actual cash value of the product at the time the original purchaser returns the product for repair, determined by the price paid by the original purchaser. Magnum Energy shall not be liable for any other losses or damages.
4. Upon request from Magnum Energy, the original purchaser must prove the product’s original date of purchase by a dated bill of sale, itemized receipt.
5. The original purchaser shall return the product prepaid to Magnum Energy in Everett, WA. After the completion of service under this limited warranty, Magnum Energy will return the product prepaid to the original purchaser via a Magnum selected non-expedited surface freight within the contiguous United States and Canada; this excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
6. If Magnum repairs or replaces a product, its warranty continues for the remaining portion of the original warranty period or 90 days from the date of the return shipment to the original purchaser, whichever is greater. All replaced products and parts removed from repaired products become the property of Magnum Energy.
7. This limited warranty is voided if:
• the product has been modified without authorization
• the serial number has been altered or removed
• the product has been damaged through abuse, neglect accident, high voltage, or corrosion
• the product was not installed and operated according to the owner’s manual
BEFORE RETURNING ANY UNIT, CONTACT MAGNUM ENERGY FOR A RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER.
Solar Panel Packaging and Shipping
No less than two solar panels will be sold or shipped. All solar panels are wrapped or bundled in at least 2 panels to prevent breakage during shipment.
Solar Panel Shipping Prices
Solar Panels Should Be Shipped with the following protections:
Please inspect your panels or solar products upon delivery to ensure no shipping damages are present. If products are damaged please take photographic evidence of any shipping damages.
Foaming to protect the top of the solar panels
Corrugated paper to protect the side of the solar panels
Plastic corners to protect the edges of your solar panels
Additional corrugated padding to double protect all sides from fork lift damages.
Wood pad to cover the top and warning to not stack.